A Scheme for the Upliftment of Artisan
– Free training in new skill – Access to modern tools and equipment – Financial assistance for marketing product – Increased income and improved quality of life
– Artisans of all ages and gender – Artisans from all castes and communitie – Artisans who have completed their basic education
– Visit the official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana – Download the application form – Fill the form and submit it online or by post
– Skill development: Artisans will be trained in new skills to make them more competitive in the market. – Access to finance: Artisans will be provided with financial assistance to purchase modern tools and equipment and market their products. – Infrastructure development: New infrastructure will be developed to support the growth of the handicrafts sector.
– Over 10 million artisans have been trained under PM Vishwakarma Yojana. – Over 5 million artisans have been provided with financial assistance. – New infrastructure has been developed in over 1000 districts.
– Lack of awareness about the scheme among artisan – Lack of access to training center – Lack of access to finance – Lack of marketing opportunitie
– Increase awareness about the scheme among artisan – Set up more training centers in rural area – Provide financial assistance to artisans at lower interest rate – Create more marketing opportunities for artisan
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a well-designed scheme with the potential to uplift the lives of millions of artisans in India.